NEW lower cost Options for 2017 and 2018
If you are healthy, you can become a Association member and it comes with many benefits including Medical Coverage as a great option.
You can join our Association if you are currently a business owner, employed, or working as a 1099 employee. You must be healthy.
This is a great option for any self employed individual, (like realtors, insurance agents, etc) who do not qualify for subsidies and are stuck having to pay 25% and more increases every year.
We can enroll your company also so your whole company’s employees (the healthy employees only) can become association members and benefit by enjoying all the benefits of association membership.
If you have a current group plan at your employment, the older healthy employees can join the association, enjoy the savings, and they would be eligible wavers for their current group plan so the company still meets eligibility requirement numbers.
The plans are ACA compliant. You can join the Association all year long. This is creditable coverage so if you leave the Association, you would qualify for a SEP with the Marketplace.
All plans are PPO newtork plans, so NO referrals needed and you can go in or out of one of the largest networks in the country.
The only requirements are that: 1. the applicant(s) be in good health (no major health conditions within past 5 years) and 2. be actively employed (self-employed accepted too). With these plans, the applicant joins an association and is given access to their health plan. The association accepts all industries. This has been a fantastic option for many who are ready to dispense with overpriced Obamacare plans.
It sounds too good to be true, but it is REAL! There is no open enrollment period so you can do this NOW!
This association has been insuring employed individuals and their families for years and invites applications from new prospective members.
Contact us for more info and see how you would benefit.
***Groups of 3 or more can join and have additional plans and options***
Over 100,000 enrolled on this plan!!
How to apply:
- Download the plan information PDF and application PDF
- Fully complete blanks on all pages and include copies of marriage certificate (for spousal coverage) and birth certificates (for dependent converge). These documents are required by the association at time of application.
- Completed applications can be faxed to 215-901-1699 or emailed to Ron@insshops.com
- Submit all completed applications, forms and required documentation by the 18th of the month prior to the requested effective date.
- A member of our team will contact you to review your application and advise accordingly. Please email or call if you do not hear from us within 24 hours.
Application Fee: The one-time $250 application fee will refunded if the applicant is not accepted by association.