- Aflac Choice Policy – SeriesAt-A-GlanceWe all know that not all hospital-related expenses are caused by something catastrophic. Even a quick trip to the hospital can be costly and have undesirable impacts on everyday life. Aflac Choice allows you to customize benefits based on your customer’s unique needs. With a simplified base plan and three available riders, policyholders can get the benefits they need and leave the ones they don’t. No one should have to stress about the impact hospital-related visits have on everyday life, so make sure your policyholders aren’t forced to choose between paying for medical bills or paying for their everyday needs.Key Features
- Guaranteed-issue options available
- No participation requirements
- HSA-compatible option available
- Opportunity to select any or all of three optional riders:
- Extended Benefits Rider
- Hospital Stay and Surgical Care Rider
- Aflac Plus Rider
- Aflac Hospital Advantage – seriesAt-A-GlanceWith a new health care landscape comes a new hospital confinement indemnity insurance policy, Aflac Hospital Advantage. Health care costs are on the rise for both employers and consumers and Aflac Hospital Advantage is there to help. It pays cash benefits that can be used to help with those out-of-pocket hospital expenses that may not be fully covered by major medical insurance.Key Features
- Four policy options available; two of which are guaranteed-issue
- Hospital Confinement Benefit amounts available up to $3,000
- One rate for all ages
- Increased issue age to 75
- Hospital Protection – seriesThe costs of a hospital stay add up quickly. Most major medical insurance is not designed to cover all hospitalization costs, paying only a portion of those charges, even after the deductible is met.Aflac Hospital Protection (hospital confinement indemnity) insurance can help. It complements your present major medical coverage by providing cash benefits that can be used to help pay out-of-pocket expenses associated with a hospital confinement.Aflac pays an increased benefit amount for the first five days of hospital confinement. Cash benefits are paid directly to the policyholder, unless otherwise assigned.Aflac Hospital Protection insurance is not the same as “mini medical” insurance plans, which some employers now offer as a lower-cost alternative to major medical plans. Like most Aflac products, Hospital Protection insurance is designed to supplement existing major medical coverage.
- Personal Sickness Indemnity – seriesIt’s hard to plan for sickness. Most people think about being ill for just a few days, but what if it’s something more serious?Being sick enough to miss work, see a doctor, undergo tests or be hospitalized can stretch even the healthiest of budgets. Aflac Personal Sickness Indemnity (hospital confinement sickness indemnity) insurance can help.The policy pays cash benefits (unless otherwise assigned) directly to the policyholder. This gives policyholders the freedom to use the money where it’s needed — for medical bills, out-of-pocket expenses or daily living expenses.
- Voluntary Indemnity Plan – seriesThe costs of a hospital stay add up quickly. Most major medical insurance is not designed to cover all hospitalization costs, paying only a portion of those charges, even after the deductible is met.Aflac’s Voluntary Indemnity Plan (Hospital Confinement Indemnity) insurance policy can help. It complements your present major medical coverage by providing cash benefits that can be used to help pay out-of-pocket expenses associated with hospital confinement. Cash benefits are paid directly to the policyholder, unless otherwise assigned.Aflac’s Voluntary Indemnity Plan is not the same as “mini medical” insurance plans, which some employers now offer as a lower-cost alternative to major medical plans. Like most Aflac products, the Voluntary Indemnity Plan is designed to supplement existing medical coverage.
- Group Hospital Indemnity
A sudden hospitalization might stop employees in their tracks, but their bills — mortgages, utilities, groceries and out-of-pocket costs — will keep on coming. Aflac’s Group Hospital Indemnity helps employees handle the extra costs of a covered hospital stay.
With highly customizable benefit options, our hospital indemnity coverage will complement any major medical plan allowing employers to shift cost without sacrificing coverage. From routine care to catastrophic illnesses and accidents, Aflac’s Group Hospital Indemnity continues to deliver the powerful protection businesses have trusted for more than 60 years.
- Group Supplemental Hospital Indemnity
An employee’s cost resulting from a hospital stay can add up quickly. Most major medical coverage is not designed to cover all of an insured’s hospitalization costs, paying only a portion of those charges.
Even a short hospital stay can set the stage for financial difficulties that can last for years.
Aflac group supplemental hospital indemnity insurance provides supplemental benefits that enhance existing coverage and help prepare employees for expenses associated with a hospital stay and medical treatment.
The plan pays benefits on a range of services — benefits employees can use toward expenses not covered by major medical insurance.